MAKE A CANDLE STICK HOLDER IN CLAY
This kit contains all you will need to make a candle stick holder in clay. Included in the price is access to a digital lesson, firing and glazing. Once the birds are made you just need to pop the creations back to the Kara Wood Ceramics Studio where we will fire, and glaze it.
- Basic Pottery Tools
- Pottery Paint
- Written Instructions
- Access to Digital Video
CANDLE STICK HOLDER
- Clay should be dried slowly once your creation is made.
- You should then wrap carefully and return to the studio for firing.
- Firing takes approximately 2 weeeks for your project to be completed
- Only one creation will be fired per clay kit
- Any extra items returned for firing and glazing will be charged at $15 per kilo